Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2003/09/09 15:36:27 UTC

SAX Error with stream generator

I have this error, why ?

pipeline.: null:1:1:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed
in prolog.

The content of the document is :
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<hello>world</hello>

Lionel CRINE
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70

RE: SAX Error with stream generator

Posted by Olivier Lange <wi...@petit-atelier.ch>.
Sorry Lionel, I missed the point, I did not see which component you were
using.
Olivier

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
I find the error.