Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Mitchell Christensen <mc...@openlatitude.com> on 2002/03/27 20:06:22 UTC

I'm using Anakia to generate our intranet website, and I need some Java
tools available to the VTL author, but don't really want to modify the
AnakiaTask.  Specifically, I need to sort some XML, etc.  I found the
"ContextTool stuff - Recycling an Idea" thread in the archive, but it
doesn't seem to answer my question.

Is there any way to load pull objects into the context using
velocity.properties?

Secondly, what is a ContextTool, and did the concept ever see the light of
day?

-Mitch

Mitch Christensen
Principal Architect
OpenLatitude, Inc.

 <<Mitchell Christensen.vcf>>

Re: Loading Java Tools From Velocity.properties

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/27/02 11:06 AM, "Mitchell Christensen" <mc...@openlatitude.com>
wrote:

> Is there any way to load pull objects into the context using
> velocity.properties?

No. You should also look into using DVSL...anakia is going to be replaced
with DVSL...

-jon