Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/08/31 22:34:52 UTC

[lefo] doco (was Re: Skins in Lenya)

If you wonder what [lefo] means:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112013695014297&w=2

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112551918030891&w=2

> >Anyway all incorporation work *should* happen in a doco pub,
> >
> I guess you mean the name of the pub. I think it's better
> to call it forrest, because it seems to me that doco is kind
> of the bigger picture.

Actually I was talking about the bigger picture. The forrest-lenya pub
is really just a pub for forrest.

Doco needs much support, not only from lenya or forrest committers but
as well from cocoon committer. I see it as integration project. Maybe we
even should request a project in the incubator for it.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [lefo] doco (was Re: Skins in Lenya)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 16:41 -0400, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> > Doco needs much support, not only from lenya or forrest committers but
> > as well from cocoon committer. I see it as integration project. Maybe we
> > even should request a project in the incubator for it.
>
> nah, let's not lose the momentum by blowing up unnecessarily at this
> time. one step at a time.

+1

that is for the future I agree if we have something that we can work
with.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.