Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/23 15:14:15 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Release Apache MINA 2.1.4

Hi !

I'm closing this vote, which has got 4 biddning +1 (Jeff, Jean-François,
Jonathan, and me) and one non binding +1 (Chistopher).

I'll push the packages, update the site and annonce the release !

Many thanks !

Re: Result, was: [VOTE] Release Apache MINA 2.1.4

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

FTR, I pushed the packages, but I still have to update the website. The
new site is a bit different, and I probably have to find the best way to
push the generated docs. Something like what Bean did is probably the
way to go, but I have to spend some time on that (later this week).

I'll keep you informed !