Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Braiam Peguero <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/24 12:12:34 UTC

Could the installation instructions be improved?

Hi,

For the 9.0 release, the only OS mentioned is OSX which would leave users
wondering "where's Windows/Linux binary?". Maybe a title for each OS with
their specific instructions would make things clearer.

--
Braiam

Re: Could the installation instructions be improved?

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Ahem, http://coolbeans.xyz/

--emi

http://coolbeans.xyz/ - CoolBeans: An IDE for Java, JavaEE, PHP and more!