Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/10/27 22:34:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.4.0-incubating [rc3]

Dear all,

After fixing the race condition issue as discovered by Andreas, I have
created a twill-0.4.0-incubating release candidate (rc3). This is the
forth release for Twill.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.4.0-incubating-rc3/src

The tag to be voted upon is v0.4.0-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-twill.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.4.0-incubating

The release hash is 7da6e6a426545779fdc22b1b6a1eddb931288760
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-twill.git;a=commit;h=7da6e6a426545779fdc22b1b6a1eddb931288760

The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetwill-1007

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/chtyim.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.4.0-incubating-rc3/CHANGES.txt

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Twill 0.4.0-incubating

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Twill 0.4.0-incubating
[ ] +0 no opinion

+1 from myself.

Thanks,
Terence

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.4.0-incubating [rc3]

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@cask.co>.
+1 verified build and test.

Poorna.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.