Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 15:44:24 UTC

Tapestry 5.2 + Hibernate + Spring ..

Hi !

I am starting a  new project based on Tapestry 5.2.

Hibernate will be used as ORM.

I would also like to use some Spring beans for mailing etc etc.

Is there any guidelines for how to integrate these three.

I.e. which versions of Spring / Hibernate to be used ...

I would like to use annotation based cofiguration for both entity classes
anf for Spring beans ...

Perhaps there is an an example project out there using T5.2 + Hibernate +
Spring !?

With DAO's and JUnit tests ...

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar Eketrapp

RE: Tapestry 5.2 + Hibernate + Spring ..

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
Hello,

You can take inspiration from this simple demo application :
http://github.com/lguerin/tapestwitter

This application is build on the following stack :
- Tapestry 5.2.0
- Spring (IoC and Spring Security)
- JPA (with Hibernate implementation)
- Unitils for Unit tests