Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/01/10 23:09:44 UTC

RE: Struts, Cactus, multiple config.xml files

Hi Daniel,

The way Cactus currently works is by calling the Servlet redirector (and
not your servlet under test). Thus if you have any web.xml parameters
you need to set them under the servlet redirector, so that they appear
in the "config" object available in your ServletTestCase. Alternatively
you can call config.setInitParameter() from your test (it simulates
init-parameters in web.xml).

Hope it helps,
-Vincent

but