Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2006/09/08 07:45:35 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] How to Search in Category?

Victor, you might want to look at UIMA (IBM's free content analysis monster), it has the ability to disambiguate your search terms.  Here are some good pointers: http://www.simpy.com/links/tag/uima (fresh, I just looked at UIMA earlier today and saved these links)

Otis