Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mubarak Seyed <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/05 20:31:12 UTC

Cassandra Meetup in San Francisco Bay Area

We are hosting a Cassandra meetup in BayArea. Jonathan will give a talk on
Cassandra 0.7

The link to the meetup page is at
http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-User-Group-Meeting/

Thanks,
Mubarak

Re: Cassandra Meetup in San Francisco Bay Area

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I just wonder whether there will be some memos or video records for the
meetup, so that the ones who are unable to attend the meetup can trace the
newest development of Cassandra as well.

Regards,
Zhijie

--
Zhijie Shen
School of Computing

Re: Cassandra Meetup in San Francisco Bay Area

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.