Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kit Plummer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 13:51:43 UTC

Re: How to embed ServiceMix

On 8/29/07, kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What are the steps required for  embeding  ServiceMix in my application?
>
> ---------------------------------
> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
> FareChase.

Sending you on a boondoggle:

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/basic.html

--
Kit Plummer
Nobody-in-Charge @ Black:Hole:Logic

Re: How to embed ServiceMix

Posted by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Dependent jars simply get dropped in WEB-INF/lib
Remember that as you add Binding Components, you will have to add more jars,

Also have a look at http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/embedding.html

Ivanhoe

Re: How to embed ServiceMix

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.

On 8/29/07, kumar k wrote:

> What I wanted to ask is how to package it with my application. My
> application is deployed as a war file. If I want to embed servicemix with it
> what all jars etc need to be packaged with that war and what should be
> package structure.
> Regards
> Kumar
>
> Kit Plummer wrote:
> On 8/29/07, kumar k wrote:
> >
> > What are the steps required for embeding ServiceMix in my application?
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
> > FareChase.
>

> Sending you on a boondoggle:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/basic.html
>
> --
> Kit Plummer
> Nobody-in-Charge @ Black:Hole:Logic
> http://www.blackholelogic.com
>

> ---------------------------------
> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo!
> TV.

---------------------------------
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Re: How to embed ServiceMix

Posted by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe somebody else can give you a better indication as how to do this, but
here's how I would do it. ASSUMING that your'e web app is Spring enabled.

Change your web.xml to include

   <context-param>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>contextClass</param-name>
   <param-value>org.apache.xbean.spring.context.XmlWebApplicationContext
</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <listener>
<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
</listener-class>

Re: How to embed ServiceMix

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.