Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com> on 2021/05/18 04:27:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NuttX Participating in Google Summer of Code

Hey everyone,
We had multiple students this year propose projects for the NuttX project
under Apache to Google Summer of Code (GSOC), and I'm excited to share one
of them was accepted.

Michal Lenc will be working on his project titled: NuttX Support for Rapid
Control Applications Development with pysimCoder

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4867567685992448

Michal has already been contributing to the project and I am really excited
to see what comes from this effort.

We have a few formal mentors already but please welcome and help him out,
as he works with the project over this summer.

--Brennan

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] NuttX Participating in Google Summer of Code

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 12:27 AM Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> We had multiple students this year propose projects for the NuttX project
> under Apache to Google Summer of Code (GSOC), and I'm excited to share one
> of them was accepted.
>
> Michal Lenc will be working on his project titled: NuttX Support for Rapid
> Control Applications Development with pysimCoder
>
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4867567685992448
>
> Michal has already been contributing to the project and I am really excited
> to see what comes from this effort.
>
> We have a few formal mentors already but please welcome and help him out,
> as he works with the project over this summer.
>
> --Brennan

Welcome Michal and congratulations on getting your project accepted! I'm
very excited for you and the project.

Cheers,
Nathan