Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 10:22:21 UTC

1.5 visitParents problem?

why is this not valid?

		message.getReporter().visitParents(Form.class, new IVisitor<Form, Void>() {
			@Override
			public void component(Form object, IVisit<Void> visit) {
				// TODO Auto-generated method stub

			}
		});

Re: 1.5 visitParents problem?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
hmm but visitChildren expects differently, there you can specify what
every you want as long as its extends from component...

In my case I want a feedback panel's filter to visit it's parent to
see if the component that reports the message are within it's form..
Therefore i am only searching for forms..

Re: 1.5 visitParents problem?

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.