Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ch...@sybase.com on 2008/06/02 23:50:55 UTC

WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB

I'm attempting to upgrade from the CXF incubator project to CXF 2.1. I've
managed to get my server up and running with the web services exposed
successfully, but when I attempt to generate the client files using
WSDLToJava I received the following exception:

     [java] WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB : JAXB version attribute must
be "1.0"

I am using binding files so I can override the Date and Calendar objects,
but these are basically right out of the documentation.

<jaxws:bindings wsdlLocation=
"http://localhost:8080/QuoteService/services/CosmosBroker?wsdl"
          xmlns:jaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws"
          xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
          xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" jxb:version="1.0">
  <jaxws:bindings node=
"wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[@targetNamespace='http://cosmos.it.sybase.com']"

      <jxb:globalBindings xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
        <jxb:serializable/>
        <jxb:javaType name="java.util.Date" xmlType="xs:dateTime"
                      parseMethod=
"org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter.parseDateTime"
                      printMethod=
"org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter.printDateTime"/>
      </jxb:globalBindings>
  </jaxws:bindings>
</jaxws:bindings>

Any idea as to how I can get around this issue?

Thanks...

Re: WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB

Posted by Ch...@sybase.com.
Some library was out of sync. I slowly went through and updated all the
libraries from CXF, relacing those that were contained within my project
and the code generated without errors now.

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com
Sybase, Inc
One Sybase Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 236-5553

Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com
06/02/2008 03:21 PM
Please respond to
users@cxf.apache.org

users@cxf.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB

It appears that this is not caused by my binding file. When I remove my
binding file from the build, meaning I don't tell WSDLToJava about my
binding file, I still receive the error. Do I have a library out of sync
somewhere?

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com
Sybase, Inc