Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Moritz Petersen <de...@pnpconsult.com> on 2002/02/07 10:43:10 UTC

Where is PJA?

Hi List,
this is not a specific Cocoon question, but recently I wanted to download
the PJA (Pure Java Toolkit) from http://www.eteks.com/pja/en/ but
unfortunately, the server is not responding. Is there a possibility to
download the package (especially for IBM AIX)? Or is there any alternative
to it (especially on IBM AIX)?

Thank you in advance,

Moritz.

PJA on AIX [was: Where is PJA?]

Posted by Moritz Petersen <de...@pnpconsult.com>.
OK, got it. Must have been a problem with my Internet connection.

Next question: did anyone run PJA on AIX successfully? Are there any
experiences with AIX, IBM WebSphere and PJA? Because it is quite off-topic,
off-list replys are apreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Moritz.