Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by mike matrigali <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 06:42:30 UTC

Re: 10.12.1 release

only should we vote on announcing with 10.12 release sunsetting jdk7 in addition to jdk6 in 10.13?

--
email:    Mike Matrigali - mikemapp1@gmail.com
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/MikeMatrigali

Re: 10.12.1 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 9/3/15 9:42 PM, mike matrigali wrote:
> only should we vote on announcing with 10.12 release sunsetting jdk7
> in addition to jdk6 in 10.13?
Thanks for that reminder, Mike. I think that there were no objections
when we discussed this topic earlier this year. I will call a vote.

This will push back the 10.12.1 release candidate by a week. But that's
probably a good thing since it will give us more time to buddy-test
features.

Thanks,
-Rick