Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Joey Carr <Jo...@CanopySystems.com> on 2000/10/19 21:43:41 UTC

?? Root element must be root, not default FO

Hey all,

I upgraded from FOP-0.14 to 0.15, and now pages (requested from cocoon) that
worked before do not work now.  I consistently get a message telling me that
the root element must be root, not default FO (thus my creative subject
line) the stack trace and stuff is below.  Has there been a change in the
XSLFO spec I'm not aware of or is this abnormal behavior?  I don't know much
about the architecture here, so I'm sort of at a loss.

Thanks in advance,
	Joey

org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Root element must be root, not default FO
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.buildFOTree(Driver.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter.format(FO2PDFFormatter.java:85)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
	at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JR
unProxyServiceHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandler.ja
va, Compiled Code)