Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Fernando Donati <fe...@donati.com.br> on 2003/11/22 19:51:48 UTC

Tapestry in Tomcat with Security Manager enabled [SOLVED]

Hi all,

after A LOT of work, the guys over at my ISP and I figured out how to
make this work. It's a minimum set of permissions to make tapestry work
that enables it to be deployed in a shared tomcat environment with
Security Manager.

So other people don't have to go through all the trouble I thought it
would be a good idea to send an email to the list.

tapestry and javassist jars:

permission java.io.FilePermission "/usr/java/-", "read";
permission java.lang.reflect.ReflectPermission "suppressAccessChecks";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read";

ognl:

permission java.io.FilePermission "/usr/java/-", "read";
permission java.lang.reflect.ReflectPermission "suppressAccessChecks";
permission ognl.OgnlInvokePermission "*";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read";

thanks,

fernando

Re: Tapestry in Tomcat with Security Manager enabled [SOLVED]

Posted by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@dorffweb.com>.
Thanks for doing this and posting the results. I am sure somebody else
will benefit.