Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 程骥 <ji...@qq.com> on 2017/07/28 10:14:58 UTC

回复:re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Hi,
Thanks for yor help.
This is a good idea.
Maybe I didn't understand the information of restful API.
I think the restful API  can not submit a job to yarn.
Is that right?

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
The RemoteEnvironment won’t allow you to spawn a Flink cluster running on
Yarn. But you can start one with yarn-session.sh. The same applies to the
REST endpoint. You first have to start a cluster.

Cheers,
Till
​

Posted by 程骥 <ji...@qq.com>.
ok,thank you.

 In this link, it is not said the restful API can not used in yarn cluster. I think it is ok, and you can try. :)

 zrc@zjdex.com

Posted by "zrc@zjdex.com" <zr...@zjdex.com>.