Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2013/11/08 17:12:44 UTC

How to use bootstrap dropdown. 5.4

Hi everyone, I'm not sure what I need to do to use bootstrap dropdown. Do I
need to somehow include the dropdown js? If so, how would I go about doing
this? Thanks.

Re: How to use bootstrap dropdown. 5.4

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Thanks, I was actually just about to post a similar solution using @Import
module = {"bootstrap/dropdown"},

This should probably be added to the documentation.

Have you experienced an issue where your dropdown group completely
disappears after focus has been lost? I read it has something to do with
prototype, I thought we did away with the need to use prototype?

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM, thegreatmewel <th...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi George, I had the same problem today and my solution was to add this:
>
>     private @Environmental
>     JavaScriptSupport js;
>
>     private void setupRender() {
>         js.require("bootstrap/dropdown");
>     }
>
> to your Layout.java class.
>

> On 11/08/13 17:12, George Christman wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, I'm not sure what I need to do to use bootstrap dropdown. Do
>> need to somehow include the dropdown js? If so, how would I go about doing
>> this? Thanks.

George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com
P.O. Box 735