Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Srikanth Madarapu <sr...@senior-systems.com> on 2005/03/30 15:49:14 UTC

Off topic question about CVS

Hi

   Sorry for posting a off topic question, not sure where to find help.

   How can I restrict the user(s) from making changes to a particular file in CVS. Please point me to good documentation.

Thanks in advance.
Srikanth

Re: Off topic question about CVS

Posted by Aaron Bartell <aa...@gmail.com>.
A 5 second google search comes up with the following. Please post to one
of those forums instead.

http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=932
http://lists.gnu.org/

<Pet Peeve moment>
When I first started using mailing lists seven years ago I didn't
understand the importance of only posting relative content to lists.  It
is very important to keep lists free from non-relevant posts so we can
keep the great minds monitoring this list and not get annoyed with posts
like this.

I think there should be a clause added to this page stating the rules of
this forum as MyFaces progresses to become a much more used technology.

Those are my thoughts on the matter.
Aaron Bartell