Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by DAVID SMITH <da...@btinternet.com> on 2017/05/08 19:15:43 UTC

Is there a ticket for XMPP processors

Hi
Is there still a ticket open for someone to design/code a set of XMPP processors, as I cannot find one in Jira, could someone please send a link or ticket number please?
Many thanksDave

Re: Is there a ticket for XMPP processors

Posted by DAVID SMITH <da...@btinternet.com>.
Joe
Thanks for that, a team I am working with are writing some XMPP processors now and will wish to submit them in the very near future.
Dave

    On Monday, 8 May 2017, 20:18, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

This was filed Nov 15 but thus far nobody has contributed anything
toward it that I am aware of.

Thanks

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.