Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Rimov <ri...@centercomp.com> on 2005/10/27 21:58:53 UTC

Servlet API 2.4 Testing?

Hey All,

Any thoughts about what it would take to be able to run/adapt test cases to
Servlet API 2.4?

I'm developing to that spec - but there seems to be a dearth of test
frameworks it.  I don't need JSP 2.0 tag testing, just testing some filters,
servlets and the result of JSF pages.  Although I understand Cactus doesn't
officially support the API yet, is there a way to adapt it to "pretty much"
cover what I need?

Thanks!

-Mike

P.S.  Great job on putting Cactus on top of Cargo.  I LOVE Cargo!

RE: Servlet API 2.4 Testing?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Michael,

Have you tried using it? I remember I had started and the Cactus framework
itself should work although it's not been fully tested. What is not there
AFAIR are the integrations (Ant, Maven, etc).

> Thanks!
>

> -Mike
>

> P.S.  Great job on putting Cactus on top of Cargo.  I LOVE Cargo!

Cool :-)

I agree it'll be nice when the migration to Cargo is finished. I wish I had
more time to help finish it up though :-( I'm fully working on Cargo and
Maven2 right now.

Thanks
-Vincent