Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 18:18:06 UTC

Refcard?

Hi

Try to write a kind of refcard for tomee:
http://tomee.apache.org/refcard/refcard.html

Wdyt?

I put the project used for the generation in site/gemerators

Re: Refcard?

Posted by "Chris.Christo" <ch...@mail.com>.
nice work Romain.

Can we not have 'OpenEJB standalone' Under TomEE distributions?

Chris Christo

---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisChristo7
Tumblr: http://chrischristo7.tumblr.com
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/chrischristo
GitHub: https://github.com/ChrisChristo

Re: Refcard?

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Refcard?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Refcard?

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Refcard?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
just checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/site/trunk/generators/tomee-refcard/ with
this config:

<configuration>
          <sourceDocumentName>src/slides/refcard.asciidoc</sourceDocumentName>
          <outputDirectory>${slides.output}</outputDirectory>

</configuration>

you'll get the docbook normally

PS: you can use plugin 0.1.3 for this

*Romain Manni-Bucau*