Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/05 17:55:29 UTC

Re: Contribution wanted: Spark Shared RDD examples

Cross-posting to the user list.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Holden,

Thanks for showing an interest in this! However, Manish has already took over this.

In any case, feel free to participate in the discussion of this ticket and, in general, we’re not limited to a number of examples. We can add more than one Spark related examples if you have anything in mind.

In addition, there is one bigger Spark related task sitting in the queue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-949 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-949>

Do you have any Python experience? Probably I would be interested of IGNITE-949 which will let you to become an Ignite expert if you finish it.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Holden,

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Manish, perfect thanks!

Replied you in the ticket.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Manish, perfect thanks!

Replied you in the ticket.

—

Posted by Manish Mishra <ma...@knoldus.com>.

--
Thanks & Regard

Manish Mishra
Software Consultant,
Knoldus Software, LLP

Re: Contribution wanted: Spark Shared RDD examples

Posted by Manish Mishra <ma...@knoldus.com>.

--
Thanks & Regard

Manish Mishra
Software Consultant,
Knoldus Software, LLP

Re: Contribution wanted: Spark Shared RDD examples

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.