Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Sinha, Sujeet" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/08/31 11:05:30 UTC

is there any tool with which we can desing velocity .VM files?

Regards,
Sujeet Kumar Sinha, PMP

Re: is there any tool with which we can desing velocity .VM files?

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
El mié, 31-08-2005 a las 14:35 +0530, Sinha, Sujeet escribió:

Veloeclipse with eclipse works nice for edition, not sure what you're
looking for.

--
VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)
Apache Software Foundation