Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Javi Roman <ja...@kernel-labs.org> on 2013/11/06 21:19:23 UTC

EclipsePlugin source in branch-2.x.x

Hi!

I'm trying to find the source code of EclipsePlugin [1] in the brand new
release Hadoop 2.2.0 GA, however the last reference I've been able to find
about is in the branch-1.2.1 in the folder src/contrib/eclipse-plugin.

Is this plugin unmaintained or removed from the current branches?

Any clue will be apreciated!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipsePlugIn

Javi Roman

Re: EclipsePlugin source in branch-2.x.x

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
The Eclipse/Other IDE integration efforts are now being lead by the
Hadoop Developer Tools project at http://hdt.incubator.apache.org.

--
Harsh J

Re: EclipsePlugin source in branch-2.x.x

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: EclipsePlugin source in branch-2.x.x

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: EclipsePlugin source in branch-2.x.x

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J