Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by bob ziv <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/07 21:10:23 UTC

OpenOffice 3.4

OpenOffice is installed on my HP laptop running Windows 7. I am very happy with it except for one problem that popped up recently. I have a Spreadsheet with a line chart of money vs date. Until recently I could bring the cursor arrow to one of the line data points and display the money/date values of that point. Now this option is not possible anymore. When the arrow touches one of the line points nothing happens.
Anybody, please HELP.
Bob Ziv