Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adrian Gonzalez <ad...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/01/30 14:31:42 UTC

jdk 1.4 support

Hello,

Is trinidad going to support Jdk 1.4 (m1 release only works with Jdk 5) ?

Since, Trinidad is targetted (for the moment) towards a JSF 1.1 platform (which can be run on top of a JEE 1.4 platform), it is logical to ask for jdk 1.4 support.

Thank you for your help

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: jdk 1.4 support

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Sorry - at this point, we've no plans to directly support
JDK 1.4.  The code is available publicly, so you could take
it and tweak it to make it Retroweaver-compatible.

-- Adam