Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/08/14 15:17:00 UTC

ApacheCon EU Proposal Feedback

Dear ApacheCon EU Team,

I'm getting good feedback on my proposals, but when I click on the link in the notification emails [1][2] I don't see the comments, or have any way to respond to them.

Is there anything obvious I am missing or a better place to ask about this?

Cheers
Jan
--
Please CC me on replies, as I am not on apachecon-discuss@
[1]: http://www.apachecon.eu/proposals/184/#proposal-feedback

Re: ApacheCon EU Proposal Feedback

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This should work:
http://www.apachecon.eu/reviews/review/184/#proposal-feedback

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
There are "reviews", which are for reviewers, and "Speaker feedback" which is what you are talking about. You won't see the reviews of your talks but you should see the speaker feedback.

The links you ACTUALLY need are like

  http://www.apachecon.eu/reviews/review/85/#proposal-detail

I'll ask the Eldarion team to correct the links in those emails.

Byt he way, I don't see any speaker feedback against wither talk ...

regards
 Steve