Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com> on 2015/09/03 11:40:07 UTC

QueryProcessor and CacheProcessor start order

Does anybody remember why QueryProcessor is started before CacheProcessor?

With this order cache processor can be stopped at the moment when query
request is processed, and this causes sporadic errors like NPE (I see this
from time to time in IgniteCacheQueryNodeRestartSelfTest).

Looks like cache processor does not depend on query processor so start
order should be changed.

Re: QueryProcessor and CacheProcessor start order

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Agree, lets keep your fix then.

Sergi

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.