Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Jesse Alexander (KSFD 121)" <al...@credit-suisse.com> on 2007/06/06 19:57:28 UTC

RE: [Swiss JSF Users] JSF Special-Interest-Group Switzerland

Nobody interested to show up?

I need to know how big the room should be...
So, if you are interested in coming, please tell me so.

regards
Alexander

Date: Thursday, 2007-06-28 (right after the end of Jazoon 07)
Place: Zurich, close to the location of Jazoon 07 (but not yet defined)

Agenda:
- 16:30 - 17:30: HTTP-GET interface into JSF-applications
	Presenter: Ed Burns
	Abstract: First ideas on the upcoming GET-interface into
                JSF-applications. ...
	          30 minutes presentation, 30 minutes discussion on
                these ideas and their implications on the applications

- 17:30 - 18:30 (resp. open end): JSF, Quo Vadis?
	Presenter: Ed Burns, Alexander Jesse
	Abstract:
	- Where is JSF heading? The Expert Group is forming and
discussing
        the next version of the JSF-spec right now.
        What are the ideas driving the EG?
	- Where is JSF heading in Switzerland? Can we say a User Group
is
        forming right now? What could be the plans of this group? Should

        it participate in the "JSFDays Europe" initiative?

In order to plan the upcoming first meeting (room,...) we would
appreciate
feedback from all interested people. Also from those that cannot come to

the first meeting, but would welcome the foundation of the
JSF Special-Interest-Group Switzerland.