Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org> on 2010/05/20 19:49:04 UTC

Re: Not able to ignore checksum event when i set ivy.checksums variable as ""

This is a little confusing, but the ivy.checksums property is not related to
the checksum that the package resolver verifies. The former is for e.g.
downloaded ivy.xml files and artifacts (using any resolver); the error
message you are seeing however is coming from the package resolver's attempt
to download an archive (e.g., foobar-1.2.3.tar.gz).

You might can fix this probably by doing this: rm
~/.ivy2/packager/cache/XXXXXXXX

If that doesn't work, you'll have to figure out why your download is
incorrect or perhaps the packager.xml file is wrong.

Is this coming from Ivy RoundUp? If so, what is the XXXXXX ?

-Archie

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:46 AM, Almas M Shaikh <almas.m.shaikh@jpmorgan.com

--
Archie L. Cobbs