Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stef Epardaud <st...@lunatech.com> on 2003/03/27 14:12:43 UTC

How to create and initialize a SubstitutionGroupHandler ?

Hi,

I want to create a SubstitutionGroupHandler for a set of loaded
grammars. I have a XSGrammarBucket loaded with grammars but giving it in
the constructor of SubstitutionGroupHandler is not enough to initialize
it, it remains empty. The only way I found to fill in all the
substitution groups is to make the
"final XSElementDecl[] getSubstitutionGroups" function in SchemaGrammar
into "public final XSElementDecl[] getSubstitutionGroups" and for each
grammar in my bucket, call
fSubGroupHandler.addSubstitutionGroup(sgram.getSubstitutionGroups());

Is it meant to be inaccessible ? Is there another way to access this
info once a grammar is loaded ?
Thanks.
--
# Stef Epardaud, # Teachers have potentially more power than military,
# Java Defeater  #   the former can teach us how to not need the latter.