Posted to user@struts.apache.org by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com> on 2007/05/08 07:21:19 UTC

is ajax validation broken?

i've looked at the struts showcase samples, and where it says validation
(ajax) it says broken, i running it, and it looks fine i think, (still don't
know how to make it work on my application though , i clicked submit and
moved away and it doesn't do anything.

Re: is ajax validation broken?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
In option 2, OGNL expressions are not supported. We will update the
documentation before 2.1 is released (everything ajax-related will be better
documented).

musachy

Posted by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.