Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@apache.org> on 2017/07/20 16:01:32 UTC

Welcome new Oozie Committer - Attila Sasvari

Hi everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Oozie PMC has invited
Attila Sasvari to become an Oozie committer and he has
accepted our invitation.

Please join me in congratulating him.
Congrats!

- Robert, on behalf of the Oozie PMC

RE: Welcome new Oozie Committer - Attila Sasvari

Posted by Ahmed SEYE <Ah...@orange-sonatel.com>.
****************************

Sonatel:Scan antiviral effectue (1)

****************************