Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/09 12:46:56 UTC

Re: Apache Bookkeeper 4.0 release date

Hi Enrico,

That's a good question. There are no blockers and only 3 patch available, shall we cut an RC for 4.4.0 soon? What do folks think?

-Flavio

R: Apache Bookkeeper 4.0 release date

Posted by Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <en...@diennea.com>.
Maybe it would be useful to have:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-836

thanks

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <en...@diennea.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Ah, it would be 4.3.2. sorry.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Hello Enrico:

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
I know it isn't ideal, but you can't you just patch your copy and use a patched version for the time being?

-Flavio