Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/06 17:10:11 UTC

Toolbar grips for FlatLaf

Hi all,
  I have opened https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1928 to fix my last
gripe with FlatLaf: toolbar grips.

Testing on MacOS and MacOS Retina would be more than welcome as I do not
own an HiDPI monitor.

Karl Tauber confirmed is OK on Windows with 150% HiDPI.

Would also be awesome to include the PR in next beta.

Regards,
Alex

Re: Toolbar grips for FlatLaf

Posted by tygrysek HD <ty...@gmail.com>.
I think it is small inconsistency because if you have file names on top
then between file names exist vertical line, but it is only my suggestion
;).

czw., 6 lut 2020 o 22:47 Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tygrysek HD <ty...@gmail.com>.