Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/06/13 03:39:16 UTC

[Fwd: Re: libtool 1.4.2 vs. libtool 1.5 for httpd releases]

some info on libtool requirements in the httpd land. Perhaps apreq-2 should
follow the same requirements, since it'll make sure that whatever works for
httpd-2.0 works for apreq-2.

so they suggest requiring: libtool 1.4.3 and probably can re-use their require
code.