Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2016/08/27 09:14:29 UTC

Introducing myself

Hello maven community,

I'm Benedikt Ritter, 30 years old from Neuss (Germany). I'm committer and
member of the project management committee of the Apache Commons project. I
just wanted to introduce myself, since I'd like to contribute to maven
(more on that in a separate mail).
Looking forward to working with you!

Best regards,
Benedikt