Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sigmar Muuga <me...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/27 21:04:57 UTC

Column filter customize

Hello,
I have the following code in FilterToolbar for my DefaultDatatable:

        LoadableDetachableModel<List<? extends String>> choices = new
LoadableDetachableModel<List<? extends String>>() {
            @Override
            protected List<String> load() {
                List<String> choices = new ArrayList<String>();
                choices.add(t("yes"));
                choices.add(t("no"));
                return choices;
            }
        };
        columns.add(new ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn<User, String>(new
Model<String>(t("Locked")), "isLocked", choices));

Now I have a problem. As the property "isLocked" is integer, It gives me
decimal conversion error when I filter (and thats correct). The real issue
is that I have to convert these yes/no-s to a 1 or 0. Ideally, I would like
to use map or something.
Maybe somebody knows a reasonable solution here?