Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2005/03/12 01:35:54 UTC

[patch] fulcrum-xmlrpc

Hello,

Here is a patch for fulcrum-xmlrpc.
Look's like no one has been used it within merlin container.

Thanks,

Youngho

Re: [patch] fulcrum-xmlrpc

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
It is first to use fulcrum component in a merlin.
( I used my own component with in merlin as a fulcrum service, but still I am in learning curve to use merlin )

I think there is handler treatment issue in current xmlrpc package within merlin.
But except it, it works well in a merlin container.