Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 21:18:47 UTC

next steps...

Post-graduation steps are here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

I encourage all PMC members to read. Please familiarize/re-familiarize yourself with the PMC and PMC Chair documentation.

Andy Kurth may have the most to do, but look for ways to lend a hand…  Generating a list to keep track of things will be helpful...

Some things (e.g. adding Andy to the pmc-chairs LDAP group) will be taken care of Alan or I.

--kevan

Re: next steps...

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: next steps...

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Andy I'm happy to help where I can in transferring.
Aaron P.

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager