Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Simon B <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 16:37:04 UTC

setting visibility of a component "decocorated" with a behavior

Hi,

I have a behavior that "decorates" the component that it is added to by
using beforeRender(Component) and afterRender(Component).

So a simplified version of my behavior would be

I wish for the visibility of the surrounding html that is written to be
driven by the visibility of the component that it "wraps" including when the
component that it wraps is sent to the client in an AjaxRequestTarget.

What would be the best way to do this?

Any suggestions very much appreciated.

Re: setting visibility of a component "decocorated" with a behavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
cheers

-igor

Posted by Simon B <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igor,

Wow, that is *exactly* what I wanted, just tried it and it worked perfectly.

Thank you

Simon

Re: setting visibility of a component "decocorated" with a behavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see

IAjaxRegionMarkupIdProvider

-igor