Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 13:43:55 UTC

Re: Speed Issue

Please ignore my previous post, I forgot to remove additional
<result property="X" column="Y" select="SelectById"/>
from my resultmap.

Without it all is fine - 14s ;]

RE: SQLMap in the Session_End

Posted by Tony Wang <tw...@quatrogroup.com>.
Hi,

I need to clean up some session registration information in the Database
during Session End.

However, mapped statements in the Session_End event meet the following
exception.

Is anyone can help me to get avoid it?

Thread information:

    Thread ID: 6

    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

    Is impersonating: False

    Stack trace:    at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.SessionStore.WebSessionStore.ObtainSessionContext() in
C:\Projects\VS.NET\QuatroSafety\IBatisNet.DataAccess\SessionStore\WebSession
Store.cs:line 85

   at IBatisNet.DataAccess.SessionStore.WebSessionStore.get_LocalSession()
in
C:\Projects\VS.NET\QuatroSafety\IBatisNet.DataAccess\SessionStore\WebSession
Store.cs:line 53

   at IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoManager.OpenConnection() in
C:\Projects\VS.NET\QuatroSafety\IBatisNet.DataAccess\DaoManager.cs:line 409

   at com.quatro.QS.Service.UserManagementService.DeleteUserInSession(String
sessionId) in C:\Projects\QS_comp\UserManagementService.cs:line 566

   at com.quatro.qs.Global.Session_End(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\Projects\VS.NET\QS\App_Code\Global.asax.cs:line 117

Thanks,

Tony