Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/08 13:16:26 UTC

Sandesha2 JIRA notification mails receive lately

Hi,
FYI please note $subject, But Axis2 JIRA notification mails works properly.
It is good if anybody(committers) can resolve this problem.

--
Shameera Rathnayaka
Undergraduate

Re: Sandesha2 JIRA notification mails receive lately

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
I didn't get any JIRA notification from Sandesha2 project, better
someone can look into this or do we need to ping infra people for this
?

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga