Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr> on 2012/03/30 11:32:56 UTC

RTMPS, error while starting red5

Hi,

I've followed the following  RTMPS guide:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

However, when starting Red5 I get the following error:
Error creating bean with name 'rtmpsTransport' ....
   Invalid property 'receiveBufferSize' ...
    Bean property 'receiveBufferSize' is not writable or has an invalid
setter method.

 While googling for this issue I've found a reference to a ticket in Red5:
http://code.google.com/p/red5/issues/detail?id=159
So far it is mentionned: "to be addressed post 1.0 release"

Have you been confronted to this ?
Is there a solution (for instance installing an older Red5 version, but
which one is known to work ?).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Thibault

Re: RTMPS, error while starting red5

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Thibault,

can you please check if ScreenSharing over rtpms works for you?
Unfortunately I'm unable to test it since I have no site with valid
certificate.

Thanks in advance

--
WBR