Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/08/12 08:04:32 UTC

GSoC: Any23 data format support

Hi Cameleers,
I'd like to merge the PR for Any23 data format support[1], from what I
see there's one small issue with unnecessary version in the POM from
Andrea's review and Roberto needs to rebase to fix the two conflicts.

Other than that, does anyone have any objections? I'd like to wrap
this up and free Roberto for some other work, we were discussing
perhaps creating an example for the use of the new Any23 data format.

thanks :)

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/3022
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: GSoC: Any23 data format support

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Roberto,
I completely forgot that I needed to send you an example you can use
as a reference for the Any23 example, sorry about that.

Have a look at this one:

https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-transformer-demo

It's not exactly the simplest example, perhaps you can use it as a
reference and make your example even simpler.

zoran

Posted by Beto Flores <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1. But please revert the karaf feature stuff because the bundle is not
released yet