Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Job van Ommen <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 13:24:59 UTC

repeater-action item creation problem

Hello Everyone,

I am currently using a form to create xml configuration files.

However, when I usethe repeater-action widget, it creates a tag called item
around the desired created tag.

<item position="1">
<module>module2</module>
</item>

Is there an easy way to disable this or any good work around?

I'd rather not make an extra pipeline to process my configuration file to
remove the polluted tags before saving it...

Kind regards,

Job

Re: repeater-action item creation problem

Posted by Job van Ommen <jo...@gmail.com>.
I tried cleaning up the form with an xsl tranformation removing the item
objects using the following flowscript:

...some stuff..

var outputstream = new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
cocoon.processPipelineTo("formcleanup", form.getXML(), outputstream);

  form.saveXML(savepath, outputstream);

  cocoon.sendPageAndWait("formcleanup", form.getXML());

Now, the saved file STILL contains the item objects. but the page I get from
the sendPageAndWait does not!

How is this possible?

Kind regards,

job