Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 07:39:41 UTC

Proposal for GSoC 2016

Hello to all,

I am Byunghoon Lim and an undergraduate student at Kyunghee University in
South Korea.

I just created a proposal page for Google Summer of Code 2016 on CWiki.

Please refer at

<goog_279546936>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62689318

and please give me feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Hoon

Re: Proposal for GSoC 2016

Posted by Byunghoon Lim <se...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jihoon,

I appreciate your feedback.
I will update my proposal with currently unlisted sections.

Thanks.

Re: Proposal for GSoC 2016

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.